Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Coming Soon...

I had a whack of posts at the beginning of this month, and clearly that number has dwindled...but it has all been for good reason. The last while has seen the release of a disgusting number of high quality games, and I've been busy playing them when not busy. These include the recently released epics Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, as well as an extremely cool retro-styled 2D platformer called La-Mulana.

All of these games are...long and involved! Even La-Mulana is taking me forever to complete, and I can't remember how long it's been since it's taken me well over 20 hours to complete a sidescroller so it's certainly a breath of fresh air.

Very soon, I'll be posting reviews of Skyward Sword and La-Mulana, likely in that order since I've completed Skyward Sword already.

Check back soon for an update!

No comments:

Post a Comment